- Writing to Heal$20.00This is the newest edition of Writing to Heal, written by James W. Pennebaker, Ph.D., published by the Center for Journal Therapy.
- Write Way to Wellness (with Meditation CD)$26.00A user-friendly guide to accessing the benefits of cathartic and reflective writing in your own life. Step-by-step processes and exercises lead you through your own healing journey. The accompanying CD includes thirteen entrance meditations for processes in the workbook.
- The Way of the Journal, 2nd Edition$23.00by Kathleen Adams In this well-designed workbook, you’ll learn fundamental journal skills to build confidence, clarity, and results. Especially helpful for those in therapy or recovery.
- Scribing the Soul: Essays in Journal Therapy$14.00Nineteen essays by Kathleen Adams and poems by Amy Christman on journal therapy, grouped into four sections: Personal Growth; Family and Relationships; Illness, Trauma and Recovery; and Intuition and Spirituality.
- Pitch-Perfect Marketing, by Mary Reynolds Thompson$12.00This ebook is an essential guide to marketing for journal therapists and facilitators. It teaches the keys to successful business-building and uses journal techniques to help you discover and develop your winning brand.
- Journal to the Self$16.00by Kathleen Adams, M.A. Nationally known therapist Kathleen Adams provides a powerful tool for better living--a step-by-step method to personal growth, creative expression, and career enhancement through journal writing.
- Journal Therapy for Calming Anxiety: 366 Prompts to Help Reduce Stress and Create Inner Peace$17.95In this 366-day journal, psychotherapist Kathleen Adams distills her 35 year of clinical experience into a guided, day-by-day writing process to ease you into overcoming anxiety through mindful writing, using expertly crafted journal prompts.